AUTHENTICITY

All items are bought from USA COACH Premium Outlet Stores or COACH boutiques. All items are BRAND NEW WITH TAG and come with gift receipt, price tag and care card unless otherwise stated.
Items are shipped to Singapore from USA direct!!
ALL PRICES ARE NETT!
**Disclaimer: I am not an authorized dealers or associates of any of the designers, brands or manufacturers that are offered in my site. All trademarks, brand names, certain pictures and logos mentioned/used are for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the rights of ownership.

CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!

I will always try to respond to you within 24 hours. If you haven't heard back from me, please check your spam folder (especially those with yahoo accounts), and then send me a reminder! I've had A LOT OF CUSTOMERS tell me that my email has been sent to SPAM! You will need to add me to your contacts or check 'not spam' in order to receive mails!!!!!
THANKS!

GORGEOUS KATE SPADE!

Do check out our lovely Kate Spade collection!



Click here to see!

HOW TO ORDER

1. Email me at shoeshoeslover@gmail.com with:

NAME:
EMAIL:
ORDER DETAILS (item#, color, quantity)
HP/CONTACT NO:
ADDRESS (WILL SHIP TO THIS ADDRESS):
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING OPTIONS?
TOTAL

2. I will then RESERVE the bag for you and send you a confirmation email. Please initiate payment within 1 day of confirmation (CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED MORE TIME!). Otherwise I will release the bag for sale.
3. PM or email me once you made the payment. Once payment clears I will send you payment confirmation.
4. I will ship your item within 2 days of confirmation and PM/email you with tracking number, where available.

Pre-order:
Simple! Same as above but just let me know which bag you want (item #, color, quantity) and I will see if it’s available and email you a price quote!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Kate Spade bedford street noel lori


  • over the shoulder hobo with zippered closure
  • interior double slide pockets and zip pocket
  • 14-karat light gold plated hardware
  • custom woven solid noel jacquard lining in emerald in black, rust in orange, chocolate in chartreuse, magenta in hibiscus
  • ksny blind embossed signature on trim leather license plate
  • imported
  • style # PXRU1377
  • 5.5" drop length
  • 9.8"h x 14"w x 5.3"d
  • Price USD 146
  • Shipping USD 33
  • Total SGD 272 (PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more bags?

Click on OLDER POSTS !!!